For BOZ Industrial Panels - PX series (with Windows)
Enable automatic power on
The setting "Restore AC power loss" in BIOS lets you configure how the panel will act once power is connected or restored. Follow the below steps to enable this.
- Connect a USB keyboard to the panel.
- At power on, press the DEL key repeatedly to enter BIOS
- Navigate to "Advanced" -> "Power Button Control"
- Select "Restore AC Power Loss", press Enter
- Select "Power on", press Enter
- Press F4 + Enter to save and exit BIOS.
When this setting is set to "Power On" the panel will automatically start once power is connected/restored.