Scheduled for release in the next few months, Citect SCADA 2018 builds on a proud 35+ year history continuing its evolution from ‘can do’ to ‘just does’, with a load of innovations that continue to help customers optimize their digital transformation journeys.
With a focus on providing richer context in addressing Abnormal Situational Management (ASM) across a variety of industrial applications, some of the highlights of Citect SCADA 2018 include:
- A dedicated Situational Awareness Workspace
- An extensive library of configurable objects, including out-of-the-box faceplates
- A wealth of native Alarm Management capabilities
- Plus, a load of visualization and graphics enhancements
This upcoming release delivers on three strategic pillars, each of which we'll explore in further detail throughout a number of focused blog posts over the coming months:
- Significantly increasing engineering efficiency and speed to production
- Reducing operator distractions to deliver increased operator awareness
- Increasing operational productivity and real-time decision making
We look forward to sharing more with you regarding the upcoming release of Citect SCADA 2018 in the coming weeks. In the meantime here’s a taste of what some of our beta customers had to say:
Read more feedback here: https://www.techvalidate.com/product-research/schneider-electric-software-citect-scada/facts
For more information on the upcoming release of Citect SCADA 2018 or anything related to Citect SCADA, don’t hesitate to contact the Citect SCADA Product team directly.